Sunday 6 November 2011

Wow - It's Been a While!

Hello Team! First of all I'd like to apologize for my absence as my intention was not to leave the team hanging like that for over a month :(.  I guess everything kind of caught up with me and my Etsy shop and teams got put in the back drop for a period of time.

Some things that have been going on in my world is: my son has started Kindergarten this year - which is wonderful!! He has already gone on his first field trip to Pumpkinville and was nominated Student of the Month!! I couldn't be prouder!  Oh and on top of that he is already reading and is just loving the ability to read smaller books to me - His sister and I LOVE it too (so does daddy, but we get to hear him more!;) lol).  Oh and by the way...he is a big 5 year old now!! We had a wonderful Pirate birthday where everyone dressed up like pirates and ladies guess who was on his cake?  Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp ;) lol)

Other things that have been going on in the insane months that have passed: Hubby started his new job and I finished up my Temporary job at the Halloween store. One wouldn't think I'd get so run down running the kids to point A an then point B but whew I did!  We also had and unexpected death in the family which was hard for several reasons:(.

So that's what's been going on with me...what's new with all of you?  I've missed chatting and plan on being back from now on! Sorry again for my absence! Now let's get BLOGGING! :)

~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment