Sunday 13 November 2011

Sunday Night Tour

Welcome ladies and gents to a laid back tour of some of the Time Travelers finest artists.  Wonder what one of my favorite parts of the team is?  I LOVE, how our team embraces everyone from every medium whether we make steampunk, goth, victorian, or whether your a creator like myself who just rolls with it.  I really enjoy the unity within the group as a whole no matter what each person makes.  

Okay with that being said, tonight's little tour of enticing items will be kind of a taste of the team as a whole.  No real theme except that their all part of the Time Travelers Team, and they're all talented individuals (that's a theme enough for me ;)lol).

Let's begin with: Mesmera.  I just love the mini-top hats in this shop.  Every time I come upon the shop, my eyes bounce back and forth between a red& black top hat and an exciting purple and black one.  That's it you be the judge...aren't these just fantastic!

 I'm not sure where people normally wear mini-top hats, but being a fan of all sort of hats, I just love the detail put into these and how fun they'd be to wear anywhere, even just to get groceries...yes making grocery shopping fun!

Switching gears now and traveling to a more Victorian time in: LuckyceesCloset.  Lucky has a wonderful array of items, but I want to focus more on her decorated journals.  I personally LOVE to write, and find it important to have a journal that one feels comfortable writing in, one that reflects oneself or is inspiring to one's writing ability and these two journals are just that.  They are darling and can give a person a lot to write about just by looking at them.  Time period, fashion, womens rights, and much more!

One Journal
Journal 2
 The last stop on our tour tonight is at: BitterIsland.  This shop has an intriguing mix of jewelry and tiaras that I must share with you.  This butterfly ring that I am going to show you is just beautiful and refreshing to me, where as the tiara leaves me curious and full of wonder.

 The beautiful butterfly ring (makes me wish I wear rings more!) And the intriguing tiara, that just draws my curiosity and eye every time I see it.  I can't help but gaze upon those black and green feathers like I'm being hypnotized....just amazing.
 Thanks for going on this wonderful tour of shops with me, check back often for some amazing Holiday gift ideas!

~ Jen

2 comments:

  1. So cool the diversity on our team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Steve I have actually traveled to the year 1920 and just returned 25 years to soon the year is 2015 I’m supposed to be back in 2040 but something went wrong is there any inventions of time travel yet pls if so I need to know where to find it. My portable is busted and no one believes me.

    ReplyDelete