Saturday 6 August 2011

We're Going "Batty"!!

The Time Travelers Team has some very talented Etsians with a lot of creativity up their sleeves?  Don't believe me?  Check out why I'm going "Batty" over these goodies!

Bat & Moon Necklace by: Altered Eras on Etsy ~ Paula
Lace Bat Earrings by: Decadent Delusion on Etsy
Batty Bracelet by: Oursj on Etsy
Antique Silver Plated Bat Necklace - By: Altered Eras on Etsy
Spooky Bat Swoopella Button By: Spooky boutique
 Check back often for more great finds from The Time Travelers Team!

~Jen

4 comments:

  1. These are great! Going "batty" can be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these bats! That last pin by Spooky is adorable - I already have two of hers. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I love bats! Thanks for including my lace earrings in this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who said we were bats??? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete