Sunday 7 August 2011

Have Any Black Cats Crossed Your Path?

Ever feel worried or eery because a black cat had crossed your path?  Well worry no more as I'm about to show you some black cat items that will make you forget that silly superstition and get you wanting to buy a black cat of your very own...whether it be on a journal...a necklace or who knows where you'll find one! :D

A Charming Tail Bottlecap Necklace - by: Lilybellesjewels 
Black Gothic Cats With Crown Chocolate Covered Caramel Halloween Wedding Apple ~ By: The Poisoned Apple
OOAK Book of Shadows Journal Crazy Cats Witch ~ By: Vampire Goth Chick
Cat Zombie - OOAK ~ By: Meeka Mew
Autumn Leaves Fairy Cat Temporary Tatoo - By: Fairy Cat Lady
 Visit the Time Travelers Team on Etsy for more great Black Cat items!!

~ Jen

9 comments:

  1. I personally love black cats. We have a number of them that we have rescued, and have always found them to be very loving, and a little more mysterious than other kitties..... Thank you for including me in such great company as these talented artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My old black cat Alice lived for 22 years, she was such a character, very vocal and she never killed birds, even when a very stupid magpie pecked at her tail, she just gave the look and he was off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two black cats and they are the sweetest things ever. In most cultures, black cats represent GOOD luck!

    Just as a reminder (I do this every year), please keep ALL your pets safe and sound indoors around Halloween, and black cats especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black cats today! I admit that I also have a black cat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks for sharing everyone!!
    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love black cats too - it seems a not so original thing in this comment page tho! :P
    The Cat Zombie you shared is adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black Cats, Gold Cats or Striped cats - I love them all, all shapes and sizes - though I must say I prefer a big, fat cat the best like my Andee :) This is a very nice collection of kitties indeed - I am so pleased you included my zombie kittie!! That was so sweet of you. Lily your kitty is super sweet, love the eyes >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only do I love black cats (and cats of all other colors) but I love this page. The layout is so beautifully, well, I would say Victorian, but I don't think they had recliners back then... Anyhow I love the walls in particular. Did you paint them, or is this a Meeka-ized photograph?

    Also the cat with the wings is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huh? That last post was me, Jill from Etsy, but my profile pic didn't show up. I'll try again.

    ReplyDelete