Saturday 9 July 2011

Something to Think About......

When is a good time to stock up for the holiday season?  Personally, I always post up to 4 months in advance.  Whether we want to believe it or not, Halloween is in reality just a few months away (my favorite Holiday :D).  I have already started relisting some of my Halloween items and am hoping to start adding some new Halloween items before the end of July.

With that being said, it's never too early to start shopping for Christmas!  Many individuals purchase Christmas gifts (as well as birthdays and such) right from BNR's!  Don't hesitate to list these items!  Last year I did a large bulk of my Christmas shopping for friends and family on etsy through BNR's. 


When shopping through BNR's...you get a great gift for someone you love (or maybe a gift for you), and you get to have your own shop featured!  A win/win situation!


Check out the many shops who are also having Christmas in July sales!! If you're a shop with a Christmas in July sale leave a comment so we can find you!!


~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment