Wednesday 15 June 2011

The Power of Twitter

I just wanted to take a minute and share what I call "The Power of Twitter!"  Twitter, is something fairly new to me as I haven't been using it for very long, however, I can share with you that it holds a powerful effect within my shop.  Since I started using twitter, I began a routine of tweeting various items in the morning with my cup of tea (I'm barely awake yet to do much more of anything besides pushing a tweet button and sharing breakfast with the kiddos lol), some more around lunch and then another batch later on in the evening.  To my surprise, I've had more traffic to my shop and more random sales too!  

To help my fellow Etsians, every time I favorite an item I tweet it for them too, although no one knows this (of course except for you).  Just imagine the people that find us on twitter - that have never heard of or seen Etsy before!  So, my only advice (for now anyhoo lol) is that if you haven't started tweeting please do!  I look back now and think, wow...what if I would've tweeted sooner? Would I have even more traffic to my shop? 

*************If any other team members have tid bits that they'd like to share - I'd love to add it here for you! **********************************************************************************

~ Jen

1 comment:

  1. I may have to try this out :) I don't tweet yet, but I find it interesting that your sales have increased. Wow....anything that helps. Do you follow a lot of people?

    ReplyDelete